This Norway hike, the Pearls of Jotunheimen National Park has highlights like pearls on a string: Glacier hike on the glacier Styggbreen to Mount Galdhopiggen, to the top of the Mount Glittertind and last day at Besseggen hiking trail. This hike is a classic hike and one of the most popular, but is also a hike that requires good health.
- Hiking from cabin to cabin for 5 days
- Hike to Mount Galdhopiggen Summit
- Hike to Mount Glittertind Summit
- Hike over Besseggen, Norway’s most popular route
- Major height differences on the trip
From July 25th to July 29th.
Hike Day by Day Articles To be Published…
This article is a part one of the article series “Pearls of Jotunheimen National Park”. We will write a day by day hike log with nice photos. Stay with us and see more photos and read the whole hike day by day log 🙂