Basic functionality on Fitness and Activity Trackers
- Functionality for your needs, not what is technical possible
- Good light in darkness
- Comfort to wear or bring
- Battery capacity and charging cables.
Do you have to charge the gadget too often? Can you easily buy a new charging cable if you lose the cable?
- Easy navigation
- Easy synchronization with other gadgets, iPhone and stationary computers
- Synchronization with apps and/or online synchronization with webpages
- Privacy after synchronization with apps and webpages
Extra functionality on Fitness and Activity Trackers
- Showing heart rate in both numbers and percentage.
Good for training in heart rate zones.
- Sound signals that you actually can hear outdoors. Important for activities like interval training.
- See routes at Google Earth
Export map coordinates and see the route at Google Earth.