Norway Hiking / Mount Floyen Do you want to walk up Mount Floyen from the center of Bergen? Here you can learn all about all the hiking routes up Mount Floyen.
Top 3 Popular Hiking Routes up Mount Floyen
- 1. Via Tippetue to Mount Floyen
- 2. Floysvingene to Mount Floyen
- 3. Via Skansemyren to Mount Floyen
more about the top 3 popular routes up Mount Floyen
and the article How long does it take to walk up Mount Floyen?
Alternative Longer Hiking Routes Up Mount Floyen
- 4. Eidsvaag via Langevannet and Munkebotsvannet to Mount Floyen
- 5. Munkebotn Valley to Mount Floyen
- 6. Stoltzekleiven stairs to Mount Floyen
- 7. Mulen and Skredderdalen valley to Mount Floyen
- 8. Run up Mount Floyen at Floyen funicular railway tracks (annual uphill race)
- 9. Isdalen via Knatten to Mount Floyen
- 10. Isdalen via Tarlebovannet, Mount Rundemanen and Brushytten mountain cabin to Mount Floyen
- 11. Day Hike from Ulriken to Floyen via Rundemanen (4-7 hours hike)
Activity Tracker with GPS
We will write more about each hiking route in the coming months. We are going to walk them ourselves first with a Polar M430 activity tracker GPS to track the routes and present them for you right here at the Team Bjordal website.
Yes, we have walked all the routes earlier, but we have not used GPS and noted details about the routes like how long time we used, elevations and distances.
Right now, we are looking into how we are going to present the routes. Right now the most likely choice is Google Earth and exporting a movie from there. We have to come back to you on this. We are always open for suggestions and feedback. We have already created a Youtube channel, but it is not operative yet.
If you are in doubt while hiking in Norway, always ask for directions when possible. Most people you meet when you go hiking are very nice people.
Bring your own hiking map and happy hiking 🙂